Edfake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

edfake forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City.

Go down 
+2
RG - FM
Ziero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziero

Ziero

Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City. Empty
PostSubject: Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City.   Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:05 am

Okay so I've decided that I am going to work on a Mini-mod For VC. It is going to contain mostly famous movie and game cars. Here is what I have in game right now:

Warthog - From Halo CE for PC (The Multiplayer version)
K.I.T.T. - Borrowed from the Knight Rider Mini-mod for VC (with options)

I also plan on having these cars:

Elenor Shelbly GT-500 - From Gone In 60 Seconds.
Ecto-1 - From Ghostbusters
Christine - The 1958 Plymouth Fury from the movie.
BTTF Deloreans - But without time travel cause I have no clue what the time travel code is for now.

This Mini-mod will also feature my own teleporters. I will also have a few other cars that I think are nice. Obviously I will get the permissions from the appropriate creators before I release to the public. Please post any ideas and car requests. Will post pics of cars in the future.

@ed- If you could make this its own forum category or whatever, I'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
http://typeziero.forumotion.com/portal.htm
RG - FM

RG - FM

PostSubject: Re: Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City.   Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:03 am

You could add the new Mustang GT-500 KR KITT or maybe just the car..
Back to top Go down
Ziero

Ziero

PostSubject: Re: Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City.   Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:42 am

umm if anyone wants a certain car added, and you know where to find it, send me the link to the car through pm. Keep in mind this is for SA too, but I want to do a VC version first if possible.
Back to top Go down
Ziero

Ziero

PostSubject: Re: Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City.   Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:14 pm

A slight change in plans... I may not publicly release this at all. But that doesn't mean that those who are interested will not have the opportunity to acquire it. I will develop the mod in my spare time when I am not coding. As for anyone who wants it, just be patient. I will announce when it is finished and will release when I feel 100% comfortable with it and have taken the necessary steps to ensure that my rear will not be chewed for not getting permissions. I am still in the "Rough Draft" stage anyway. I repeat, it will not be "public" but mainly exclusive to the Edfake Forum and it's members.
Back to top Go down
JohnyTheDotman

JohnyTheDotman

PostSubject: Re: Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City.   Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Hey...I could help..lol
Back to top Go down
Ziero

Ziero

PostSubject: Re: Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City.   Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:17 am

That would be great. Also, can you edit the text files with notepad? Or do you need a special editor? I'm wanting to change car name in game, obviously.
Back to top Go down
edfake
Admin
edfake

PostSubject: Re: Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City.   Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:38 am

ahhh get gxt editor
Back to top Go down
JohnyTheDotman

JohnyTheDotman

PostSubject: Re: Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City.   Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:05 pm

LOL...I convert models in minutes lol....LLLLOOOOLLLL
Back to top Go down
Ziero

Ziero

PostSubject: Re: Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City.   Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:58 am

I got my own forum now, lol: Type Ziero Productions
Back to top Go down
edfake
Admin
edfake

PostSubject: Re: Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City.   Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:19 pm

man, evryones making forums
Back to top Go down
Ravecrocker

Ravecrocker

PostSubject: Re: Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City.   Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:09 am

mine still works Smile
Back to top Go down
edfake
Admin
edfake

PostSubject: Re: Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City.   Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City. EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:11 pm

cause ziero deleted his.
Back to top Go down
Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City.   Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:49 pm

could someone convert the sa tumbler (lastest bat mobile) to put it into vc
Back to top Go down
edfake
Admin
edfake

PostSubject: Re: Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City.   Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:55 am

hmmm, im busy, ask JTDM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City.   Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ziero's Famous Movie and Game Cars Mini-mod For Vice City.
Page 1 of 1